Saturday, October 02, 2010

Break free and live!



Today I realize I stand only at the edge of my life. Not quite living and not quite dead,
but merely observing it. I know it’s a good life but I fear surrendering completely to it.
 For real fear comes non in the living it or abandoning it but in the possibility of losing it.
Fairy tales do exist but only in the page or on the screen. Magical moments exist in the average lives
and if one fails to recognize them and treasure them then these precious moments may be lost forever.
Look for these moments daily and they will appear relatively easy and often.
 Daily even.
 Find the good in each day of your life.
With eyes wide open, see your life with your heart.
Live it with your spirit.
Experience it through all the senses of your soul.



No comments: