Saturday, October 02, 2010

SONG OF FAITH



Magical Place Series

God’s grace is amazing.

An hour in prayer is sweet.

All blessings flow from God.

God is my fortress and gentle spirit.

I will tell of His faithfulness so great.

Fair is His Son who loves me I know.

How wondrous it is.

Hold me at your cross where you died and release my bondage from where you rose.

Holy Spirit, come sweetly.

Lead me, I will follow.

I stand on the promises of the Balm of Gilead.

My soul is well and my heart holds a melody.

Your way is mine Oh, Lord.

Holy is your word.

I need it every hour.

Your breath is my redemption.

I will walk with you with peace on earth.

Your vision is my vision.

I look up to you.

Make me see as you see.

I trust you, Holy Three, sweetly.

Lead me near your throne of grace.




Faith is kind of like magic.
You don't see it and suddenly just when you need it...poof! It's there!

No comments: