Thursday, December 16, 2010

I choose



• To not be beaten down by life

• To find peace no matter what

• To believe in God’s plan

• To know hope

• To trust divine order

• To get over myself

• To accept others as they are

• To make time for my needs

• To hold my sanity

• To release all concerns to God

• To find a little joy every day

• To pray more

• To ignore other’s drama

• To be strong in Christ

• To fear not/God has my back

• To appreciate what I do have

• To find daily blessings

• To allow process

• To not be affected by things I can’t change

• To make right choices

• To survive at all costs

• To live my life

• To spend my spare time as I need

• To forgive and forget

• To find a healthy mind, body and soul

• To take the high road

• To let bad roll off my back

• To understand life events

• To settle all debt

• To quietly reside wherever, whenever, whatever, whoever and however


No comments: