Saturday, December 25, 2010

Release Year End Peace in your Life!

the silence
quiets my restless mind
peace and balance
my heart finds
the peace
stills my soul
leading me closer to healing
the balance
rights my heart
giving me hope for
the serenity
I so desperately seek


Today is Christmas! A time of peace, joy, hope and miracles.
Know this. Believe this. Trust this.
Expect beauty and grace into your life today and everyday.
As the year ends I have much to be thankful for. I have many blessings of friends, family, and miraculous events.
My prayer for you is that you will spend these slower days of the holiday season
realizing your own blessings, finding your own peaceful pauses, and sharing all your blessings with all those you love and appreciate.
Have a most holy Christmas!
Remember Christmas is Christ's birthday!






No comments: