Saturday, December 18, 2010

rANdoM tHouGhts




An early wakening.



Dreams loom in my head.


Expectantly I breathe.


A wonder of the season.


My life is blessed.


How often I forget that fact. How often I forget to give thanks. My blessings are too many to forget so why do I let pride, envy and entitlement take over. I have all I want. I have much I need. I have a voice, a mind, a heart, an ear and a spirit to take it. All in express time. Gratitude for all the gifts I have. Gifts of family, friends, God, creativity, shelter, sustenance, and clothing. Eyes to see God’s beauty. Ears to hear His songs. A mind to comprehend His words. A heart to feel His love. A soul saved by Him. A spirit to spirit existence with Him. Yes, I am blessed beyond belief. I humbly say Thanks.


No comments: