Wednesday, December 28, 2011

stop reading now if this is TMI

Unfortunately, I am one of those who tend to worry over what was and dread what will be. I obsess till I make myself sick many times. Being afflicted with irritable bowel syndrome only adds fuel to the fires of fear. Even good things that are not regular schedule stuff tends to bother me. For my type personality (and I don’t think there is a letter designating it yet) I tend to fret and stress over all things. As long as things are rocking along normally and in a rhythm I know then I do fine but the minute something throws me a curve, I lose it, in every possible way. In the end things are never as bad as I thought. Of course, I look back and see “past” hard times and find they were not so difficult. They brought me here.



So perhaps some day I will see these challenges and difficulties as a great strengthening of my spirit and not nearly so demanding. I hope that day is near. Maybe it I clean these negative thoughts, feelings and attitudes out now I will avoid them later.




No comments: