Thursday, January 26, 2012

journal pages and discoveries about the present





The real truth is I want my old life back. The truth is it is no longer an option. This is now. My life. One of endless caregiving…appointments…errands…chores…visits…pep talks…encouragement…prayer…and little sleep.



A positive…it’s made me a deeper, more spiritual person and writer…I wish my faith and character were stronger but I’ve allowed old demons to continue to visit me. Old ghosts to haunt me and tired scenarios to stream continually. It’s time to shoot them down. All the bothersome, pain giving, gut wrenching memories that cannot be changed. It’s time to stop dwelling on all the what ifs, whens, shoulda, woulda, coulda and…once and for all focus on this moment. Breathe this breath. Live this minute. Know that you control how to play out this very second. How to react to this present situation, what to choose is in your control.






LIFE IS NOW!

No comments: