Friday, January 13, 2012

Present=Now and other Notes from the Inner Demon


Found a great book at the Library (NOW by Richard Singer Jr.) full of help with my 2012 PRESENT focus word. If I could only find some energy for life daily….(I will be sharing much I learn from this book!)
Dying from the inside out


Soul is heavy


Spirit is breathless


Heart is broken


Mind is warped


Is there any hope

God comforts the depressed. 11 Corinthians 7:6
Getting through the holiday my peaceful spirit is upset. My mind overflows with pathogens robbing me of all joy. God is there but my sight is dying. Taking a deep breath I barely live. Fear looms at me and I grasp for God’s hand to not go under. Scripture speaks to me but I must force it into my spirit. Prayers afford me a sounding board but my words feel like a failure. Friends and family try to support me but they do not understand my weary soul, fatigued sleepless body and hopeless spirit.
I guess I’ll hit bottom before I can rise from the ashes. I just don’t know if I’ll even make it to the bottom before my being gives up and gives into the demons all around me.


I tell myself just get through this breath, this one tick of the clock but it becomes increasingly difficult.
I know the problem has to do with worry over mom and dad. What will happen next? I still need to learn much to live this moment…and get through this one breath and heartbeat.

No comments: