Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Warning! HE'S ALWAYS IN CHARGE!

Walking in the fog, I am not deterred by the grayness,

For I hear God in the bird’s song.

I see Him in the bright blossoms of this early spring day.

Living my life with joy and finding respite and peace

Despite aging parents’ issues and failing health I am not guilty

For with God all life is eternal.

For the believer we overcome life’s struggles and live with eternal hope.

Even though I go to bed with fears and doubts

I rest in God.

Even though I awake with concern and worry

I go forward in God.

Where He is I want to be.

Where I am HE IS.

He is in charge.

I know that when I see the tiny lacy webs clinging to the tops of delicate weeds and grasses.

GOD IS IN ALL, OF ALL, FOR ALL AND EVERYTHING!
































No comments: