Sunday, July 01, 2012

tough work

I get out of bed praying. I continually give God my hopes, dreams, and wished and requests all day. I try to thank him often and ask his forgiveness. I go to sleep praying . I pray when I wake up during the night.

It never feels like enough for a control freak like me.

The ultimate source of all guides all of us if we allow Him. If God can love Peter who denied Him and David who did unspeakable things, He can love me if I allow Him.

He will speak to us if we allow him.

He will save us if we allow him.

He will protect us if we allow him.

He will hold us if we allow him.

He will give us answers and solutions if we allow him.

He will heal us if we allow him.

He will strengthen us if we allow him.

He will remove worry if we allow him.

He will provide all we need if we allow him.

He will take care of EVERYTHING if we allow him.



So why don’t I?

I forget.

I need to feel like I’m physically doing something.

I want things perfect. (They never will be.)

I don’t use my faith to my advantage.

I won’t listen and believe strongly enough.

I’m hard headed and stubborn.

I’m weak.

I’m a control freak,

But,

I AM CHRISTIAN, ADULT AND IT’S TIME I ACTED LIKE IT!!!




No comments: