Saturday, June 15, 2013

i am who i am in my studio

A late spring wind blows the dark clouds out of my way revealing a clear blue sky of joy.


Hope lingers in the last strands of magenta and golden light.

Peace reappears in in the depth of a lost hurting soul.

I will not grieve for a loss that no longer is pained by life’s reality.



I long for a life of real grace.

I crave a feeling of true mercy.

I desire a passion for a tangible love.

I need a faith that is validated by every breath.



Now is the time for all fatherless daughters to trust God beyond the morning prayers.

Today is the beginning of a new authenticity for living out personal truth.

Presently is my reverie of genuineness.

I can no longer settle for anything less than who I am, what I am, and where I am most me!




No comments: