Thursday, June 13, 2013

SIMPLE PLEASURES lead to simple living--LESS IS MORE


Life does not have to be busy to be enjoyable.

Life does not have to be complicated to be exciting.

Life needs quiet times to really find what is needed.

People do not have to be complex to be interesting.

People do not have to be multilayered to have fun.

People need reflective time to really find what is desirable.

Simple days with coexistence are what I love.

Simple activities are what I crave to be content.

Simple relationships are what I enjoy.

Simple ideas are what I learn from.

Simple creativity is what I need to survive.

Simple treasures are my gifts of life.

I see my colleague in a blank canvas waiting for my touch.

I hear a message in my creative heart’s glossary.

I feel my authenticity in imaginative endeavors which is my drug of choice.

I taste my freedom when I journal by words and images.

I smell sweet reality through artistic callings from my soul.




No comments: