Thursday, January 04, 2018

abiding in a new place



a brand new year, a brand new challenge…ABIDING in God sounds so simple, especially with current circumstances, no parents to care for, reasonably healthy husband, son, daughter-in-law and self, but it is not.

I will not give up. God is my abode.

I will not quit. God is my catapult.

I will not stop trusting. God is my protector.

I will not ignore. God is point of focus.

I will not fail. God is my success.

 
God is with me even when I don’t seek his presence. That is my comfort and that is my place of peace, joy, hope, love, and faith.
 
Here I lay it all out for God. This is what I strive for in the next three hundred sixty three days.

Terry – hope, health, peace and tranquility.

Matthew – purpose, peace, confidence, mended relationships, health, strength of God’s almighty power.

Molly – health, family, work, life, contentment with all

Opal – health and meds for Alzheimer, peace, calm mind

Wayne – health, understanding, encouragement, assistance

Rosie – health, music opportunities

Marvin – health

Betty U – health and happiness

Buck – health and peace of mind and body

Gail – health, pain free, strength

Carolyn – health, peace, strength, healing heart

Betty H – health, pain free, peace

Camille – health, breathing, family, retirement choices

Debbie – family, health, peace, joy

Phipps – health, peace, understanding, supportive

Tracy – health and happiness

Church – unity and God driven, Scripture believing

World – peace and back to God for all things

Ann Ballard – health and family

Myra Martin – cancer, healing, life

Diane O – healing, pain free, happy

Betty J – health, peace, happy, daughter

Janice C – health, family

Shirley G – health, peace, happy

Pastor Noel – time conscious, scripture driven

Me – health, joy, family peace
 
{computer just slid off couch- shut down but seems ok THANK YOU GOD!}

 

No comments: