Saturday, January 06, 2018

don't give up




I must find peace with myself. I must find peace with others.

I must realize my many blessings. I must share my many blessings.

I must push myself to not give in to age and weaknesses. I must push to encourage others who need it.

I must be happy. I must help others be happy.

I must be the strength. I must help others see their strength.

Helping others help ourselves.

Why do I have these brief moments of perfect contentment and joy? How do I get more of them? How do I have them daily? How do I find my peace with every breath? How do I use my faith with each situation? How do I find the answer to these questions without sounding ungrateful? How do I express my appreciation for all the moments of contentment, joy, peace and gratitude regardless of the length, frequency, or potency? When do I realize that it’s always my choice? When do I understand that the length, frequency or potency is unimportant? True contentment is to be chosen despite the situation. Paul told us that in the Bible. Real joy is found in loving God and abiding in his love. Peace is available no matter the drama. Faith grows when challenged and everyone is challenged but how you deal with the challenge is your choice. Pray, trust, believe and know the power of God. Have all the contentment and joy you want just by being content in Christ and find joy in his presence, his complete all abiding presence no matter the time or condition.

 

No comments: