Saturday, April 08, 2006

check it out



Standing on my deck between storms, having my coffee, I saw a flock of Canada geese fly over, and began thinking how blessed I am. I had to come in an share where I am at this moment in time.

I am happy to note that my blog site is on the links at Artwerx.
http://www.artwerx.us/links.html
If you haven't visited this amazing site...do it now!

I am busily trying to do all my own art and fulfill all the projects I have committed to plus start a new collaborative project. I may go crazy trying but I feel that honestly art is what keeps me sane.

With all the troubles in the world and family crises that people go through I am quite blessed to have a peaceful and calm life with lots of friends, opportunities and ideas.

God is using me through my art in ways I don't even begin to imagine.
May we all honor this holy season by thanking him for the blessings in our lives.

Here's a challenge to add to your journal (if you don't journal I suggest you start, write, cut out words that fit or images that tell your story-just do it!) On a blank page add one color that implies who you are and where you are in your journey. Add one word that describes your state of being. Add one image of a flower that expresses your true soul.
Sign it, turn the page and don't look at it for a week and see if it still describes who you are. If not, do it again, and again and eventually you will be journaling every day and finding out who you are and where you want to be in life.

No comments: