Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Tell me I'm CRAZY!



I had coffee with my design teacher friend Nancy this morning. She encourages me so much and I have all these ideas I want to do.
I now want to do a whole series of interactive pieces. I want all my pages in the journal project to be interactive with everyone else.
I'm thinking of applying for an artist's grant to do the interactive installation pieces. Where could I get a huge bottle made or bought. I'm talking a couple feet tall or larger? Where could I possibly work on a piece this size? How long is the table from Darlene? I have an idea for being able to use it depending on it's length.
Tell me I'm CRAZY! BUT I'm so excited. I want to do so much! Where are the hours? Where is the energy and space and time and money?

AND I have a class to teach in Denver at 2:50 and a demo lesson in Lincolnton tonight. Does the teaching pay off with the cost of gas and need to suppliment the supplies for the classes? How do I do all this I want to do? What and where are the answers?

This is the sample that caused Nancy to give me the idea to do it large as an installation piece with a real bottle and steps to go up and drop your own emotion into the bottle.