Wednesday, May 30, 2007

How do you keep the idea in your head?


I always find wonderful thoughts when walking...sometimes poems, just phrases or images but I do get distressed when I forget them before I can get back to the computer or pen and paper to make note of them. Does this happen to anyone else or just me? Tell me how you remember.

I try repeating it over and over and visualizing it. Could it be I'm getting old or just too stretched with ideas to retain them?


Made this image in watercolor and scrap book paper for a friend's daughter who is having a baby. Used a clipart image and changed the colors to suit myself. Clip art is a great jump

start for art making.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here is a tip I give my stamping students: Keep a small notepad/mini notebook and pencil beside your bed to jot down those middle of the night or early morning ideas. It works for me!