Friday, May 04, 2007

TGIF? Menopause! and Middle Age Crazies


Here is my sweet Mom and son and me after my son received his journalism award from Gardner Webb University on Tuesday. I should be on cloud nine. I am but anxious too. I await Terry getting home from Montreal tomorrow after being gone for 2 weeks again. It's been the longest 2 weeks yet. I have my work done and should be relaxing and enjoying the day and anticipation but I still have this scratchy allergy throat, no energy cause I didn't sleep enough last night, and scattered thoughts.

I want to do art. I can't concentrate for the first time in a long time. I have 2 new art books, the new Somerset Studios and a couple other magazines but can't relax and read them. Is something wrong with me or am I just agonizing on the new changes in my life?

Matthew's graduation and moving away to work. Terry retiring soon. Possibility of building and moving. Is this normal or am I crazy?

As the song goes....maybe I'm crazy or just a little unwell...

No comments: