Thursday, May 03, 2007

Wisdom from Morrie


My son graduates in 1 week from college. He will start his new job in 3 weeks.

I am happy for him but it's change and adaptation, which I don't do well with.

I will be okay but it will take me some time. I don't go with the flow like my friend.

She complains when she's not happy with situations and lets all concerned know it.

I silently suffer and when it comes down to it, I survive.

I am prone to IBS. I've never blogged about it and would rather not but maybe someone else will be encouraged. I'll take my meds, eat little, and survive. I am a survivor.

One of my favorite movies and books is Tuesdays with Morrie. He really didn't let anything get him down. He enjoyed everyday and lived it fully till his last. I have no real problems but create them in my mind and let it spoil my day. I will deal with this. I will not let this take over my life.

I will not!

These are good times and I want to enjoy them and be happy.




The image is me having fun on the computer.

No comments: