Thursday, September 25, 2008

Choices and changes


Well, you can see I'm making some changes on the blog. New heading and colors. Just thought it was time. Still trying to figure some of it out...one being now to respond to comments. So I've been doing it through the post itself. Most recent was which group hosted the inchie swap. I belong to a great group online called Artella. You can see their site and all it's possibilities for your artistic growth here: www.artellawordsandart.com (just copy and paste into browser) You'll find a very unique world of art, artists, free images, free audio and much much more.


Also, there are many great art groups on Yahoo. Just go there and search and you'll find so many choices. I've actually dropped out due to just too many to keep up with. Find one that really suits your needs whether it be for swapping or art or ideas or just learning from others.

Hope this info helps my commenter.


I will be giving freebies again soon so stay in touch by visiting often.


Image is recent kokopelli ATC's.

1 comment:

Linda East said...

Your changes look great Chris..and thanks for the red, white and blue.
Luv Mum