Friday, September 05, 2008

What an interesting time we are living in!


An historic election year with a black man running for president and a female for VP (differing tickets of course.) Freedom and opportunity are two great distinctions about our country. I have been praying for our president for 8 years and praying for our new leader for the past year. I must believe that God will send us a president who can help us back on solid economic feet and secure living in this wonderful country. God is in contrul and we will be okay. Times may still be tough for a term or so but we will be okay. It is my hope that you are praying for our country and its leaders as well.


morning walk

God talk

thinking and praying

no delaying

listening, believing

trusting, relieving

God at the wheel

calm I feel

every day

all the way

God is my hope

in all things I can cope


Image is cross made of scraps from other crosses.

No comments: