Sunday, December 14, 2008

The ICE Altered Books Cheering Squad


Our yahoo group formed nearly a year ago and we are going strong. About 10 great artists from around the world started a great altered book round robin and we are soon nearing the end. A second group have begun yet another great robin. The previously posted page from the School Days themed book will be missed by those who have already worked in the book or on the other list so I am posting the image of altered cheerleaders for all to enjoy and those who are in the group are welcomed to borrow the pic to keep for their creative files or use in other art work providing the others do not mind. Regardless...ENJOY all!
Note: I am on the bottom left. Notice I and the one next to me are the same body. I had to cut and add one member to the original pic. I also changed the letters on the cheerleaders to AB for altered books.

1 comment:

Linda East said...

Oh Chris...this is so darling...I especially love the fact that you helped me to loose about 75 pounds in the process of becoming a cheerleader...I love it...I saved the pic and am sending it to some family members...My grandkids will love this...Christy really looks the part doesn't she? Luve Mum