Sunday, January 25, 2009

Work in Progress - Secrets




This is a work in progress. Acrylic painted canvas, with leather belt and strip. The strip of leather is now cut in half. I've made a clay latch also in progress (see pic 2) that will now attach to the ends of the leather to hold the rolled secrets and rolled sheets of text. Didn't plan to keep blue belt. My question is this. Should I stiffen the rolled sheets or leave them soft and natural? And if I do then how? Glue or acrylic medium or other stuff. Other ideas?

1 comment:

Faye said...

Chris, I vote for keeping it natural, but that's just my opinion. I have enjoyed your art on CPA group and love the writings and art on your blog. I would like to give you a blog award, which you can pick up on my blog.

http://hastingshall2.blogspot.com/2009/01/beautiful-blog-award-from-sharon.html

Faye Hoover