Thursday, April 16, 2009

balance found


emotional baggage deleted

dreams and wishes realized

balance on even keep

life simple

time for all creative endeavors

family and friends must understanding
of this need I have
and the time it requires
it's like the need for
food
oxygen
sleep
without it I'm a total wreck
it is my saving grace from God
my diversion to worldly issues
part of my salvation
God gets it
He gave it to me
only another truly creative gets it
so here I am
stuck
struggling alone to reach
my place of Nirvana
paint flowing
lines running
colors blending
images meshing
layer upon layer
I find peace slowly
I find a moment of perfect balance
hunger is satisfied
prayers are amended
dreams are fulfilled
I am wholly complete
but exhausted
is this what life means
exhausted but satisfied
I think yes
this may not be literary or even poetic nor profound
but it comes from my soul
it fully signifies my current status
perfectly
a step closer to real true
balance
image is another version of WOMAN-A to Z

No comments: