Monday, February 28, 2011

A start the week right lesson

Anger tries to consume me:


• No one gets me.

• No one really hears me.

• No one realizes my needs.

Confusion tries to rule me:

• What if I can’t keep this pace up?

• What if things get worse?

• What is I lose my mind?

Hopelessness tries to defeat me.

• Things won’t improve.

• Life will get harder.

• The past is passed.

BUT

God’s promises strengthen me:

• I will never leave you nor forsake you. Deuteronomy 31:6

• I will hold you in my victorious right hand. Isaiah 41:10

• I will give you rest. Matthew 4:28

• I will go before you. Isaiah 52:12

• All things are possible with me. Mark 10:27

• My peace I leave you. John 14:27

• I did not give you a spirit of fear but a spirit of power, love and self-discipline. 2 Timothy 1:7

God also reassures me:

• Carry each others burdens. Galatians 6:2

• Do not become weary in doing goo. Galatians 6:0

• Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger. Ephesians 7:31

• He who began the good work in you will carry it to completion. Philippians 1:5

• Devote yourself to prayer. Colossians 4:12

• Fight the good fight holding on to faith. 1 Timothy 1:7

Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift. 2 Corinthians 11:15




No comments: