Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Landscapes in the Mind

Walking through my mind, I find no way to survive myself.


Strolling through my heart, I find no way to love myself.

Marching through my soul I find no way to forgive myself.

Striding through my spirit I find no way to heal myself.

Ambling through my life I find no way to control myself.



In my mind’s world I am lost.

In my heart’s mind I am confused.

In my spirit’s mind I am sick.

In my soul’s mind I am angry.

In my mind’s world I am discontent.



A secret world exists in our subconscious much like an underground empire.

It just may be our greatest achievement to unearth it and learn who we really are.

People may spend years in therapy and never find that place.

Maybe we are the only ones who can unlock that area of consciousness or unconsciousness.

If we spend time in deep thought really observing, listening and realizing our truth it may be totally possible.

It may take an entire lifetime.

It may take much selfishness.

It may take a great deal of self-discipline.

It may take understanding family and caring friends to give us this space we need to accomplish this feat.

I believe it is absolutely possible.




No comments: