Monday, February 11, 2013

a week earlier


you never know when things can get worse...now dealing with the paperwork and guilt...I am thankful all are safe and unharmed...I hope they are not having the emotional roller coaster ride I am experiencing.

Lord, in your mercy, what do you want me to do?  I am so confused and lost in this. It is the hardest thing I have ever had to do. Please show me. Help me. Help them.
Remove the shiver in my spine when I start “what if-ing”. Calm the rumbles in my stomach when I have to go up there. Take away the doubts I can do this. Give me unending energy and uncommon strength. Help me have the right words when I have talk them about difficult decisions. Help me make the right decisions for all. Show me what to do and when and how. Make it all right. I love them but I can’t live their lives and mine much longer. Actually, I can’t live theirs instead of mine. How do I get them to see this?
Why can’t the change for a better situation come as easily and quickly as all this started? That’s not the way life works. I know I can’t have all I want. I know everything can’t go my way. I know you have the answers and I know I have to trust you to lead me, show me and be with me, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS. When I mess up, when I get it right and when I do nothing at all.
Thanks for listening. Thanks for being there. Thanks for not leaving me alone.

I love you Lord.

Amen.


No comments: