Thursday, January 25, 2007

an early rising


I just couldn't sleep once I got up to go to the bathroom!

Does anyone else do that? Aches, pains, worries, thoughts, to do's...my mind is awake but my body isn't ready for the day.......

Bible study was great last night....fear...we all have it at some point in our lives...but what about those of us who cant' seem to shake it? We hide it, disguise it, ignore it, pray about it, hide it some more!But it never really goes away! Why? Where did it come from? How do we get fearful? Why do we fear things that will most likely never happen? Why do we fear things we KNOW will happen when there's NOTHING we can do to prevent it?

Am I crazy or normal?


An aside: I am almost finished with my angel altered book so I will be posting images:


Here's a favorite 2 page spread, maybe not for beauty but for idea and content: it's all about angels protecting us and we entertaining them unaware of their presence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just found you, so I hope it's OK to comment from my heart. It seems like your art is much happier than what you write. I leave you to address that.

As for fear, I and many others have found a gratitude journal an indispensable tool for beginning a change in attitude & mood. Keep it in the bathroom or by your bed and write 5 things each day. They don't have to be profound. Gratitude for kleenex, heat, electrcity, snow, whatever.