Tuesday, January 30, 2007

First Tip In Swap



I have been making tip ins for my first swap in this area.

The theme is corsets and I am to make 10 to exchange for 10 different ones.


Specs are to make each 5X7 inches with a 1/2 inch left margin for binding and include at least one vintage image.


I chose to do an original watercolor image of a lady in her dressing room. I used foil for the mirror, a trasparency for the dress manikin, and a small framed vintage image for the wall. Various scrapbook papers were used for the backgrounds and prismacolor was colored in for the floor. Some of the figures are hand tinted and some are tinted on the computer.


Here are the 12 I made. I always seem to make extras. The backs include more vintage papers, a large vintage image from the front with the corset definition, and a small atc with my picture, bio and contact info.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool. I really like the way you have shown the back of the figure in the mirror. I love yout choice of colors.

Judi Behr
www.archiscraps.com