Thursday, January 04, 2007

keeping busy


Finally, I have all the holiday "stuff" put away. Why is it so fun in the beginning and such a chore at the end? I love Christmas and all it entails but I pretty much do it all and most women and get tired of not having help. But....I'll do it again next Christmas....


moving on....


I am gessoing a blank book to make into an altered book on angels. Got to do something with all those beautiful Christmas cards. ..

I am working on a shrine of my maternal grandmother, using a wooden pastels case, given to me by a retired artist...

I am ready to start back with my Woman journal coop project...


I am ready to start that new watercolor I sketched on wc paper 3(?) years ago of my son and I at the beach when he was less than 2. He's 22 now...

I need to pick up art from the Holiday shows...

I am trying to find valances to match the curtains that I got to match the new quilt I got for Christmas...

I am planning my lessons for my art class for the quarter...

I am trying to finish the directory for our UMW at church....

Like I said....keeping busy....

No comments: