Sunday, December 02, 2007

Christmas is in the air


Here is another link to a great site for free images: http://www.karenswhimsy.com/


Please continue to inform me of other favorite sites. Many just ask for a small donation or a link provided on your blog or website.


It seems to me that artists are some of the most generous folks in the world. I know so many fine ones who literally give their fine work away just to have it appreciated and enjoyed. I've been guilty myself.
I would gladly rather give a finished piece to someone that really gets it than to have it piling up in the corner somewhere. How do you feel about that? Are artists more charitable at Christmas or are artists just more charitable period? I think the latter is just about right.


Whatever your thoughts, I do hope you remember to share your abundance with others this Christmas and all through the year.


Image is a watercolor I used on my Christmas card several years ago.


1 comment:

Lin said...

So Christmasy !!! LOVE IT, Chris!