Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The Season for Family







I love when I come up with a good idea for my parents, you know how hard it is to find creative and thoughtful gifts for parents. They will celebrate their 54th wedding anniversary in a couple of weeks and so I not only have to do Christmas gifts but anniversary as well. Christmas is the usual things except for one of the new digital picture frames which I'm really psyched about but for their anniversary, I got a great idea from another artist whom I forgot but if you are reading this and it is you please come forward and take a bow. It's a box of wishes. I purchased a photo box, the kind you can put photos in the top and inside will be the wishes. I'm hand cut 55 (1 for each year and the coming year) tags from different color card stocks, attached hearts punched from various art papers some handmade and printed 55 words from the computer and attached to each, then distressed it all with distressing ink pads to make it look vintage. I plan to have them laminated and then either tie together or attach with a binder ring.




Please look at the layout of the multiple colored tags. It was so fun and fairly quick and easy. choosing the 55 words was the hardest part. I will list them below and attach a photo of the tags.

No comments: