Sunday, January 06, 2008

God is my Day Planner


When I don't know which way to turn, I turn to God.


When I don't know the answer, I ask God.


When I don't know how to do something, I seek God.


When I don't know what to do about a situation, I let God guide me.


When I don't know where to find peace in the world, I turn inward to God.


When I don't feel joy I spend more time with God's word and in communication with him.




The image and words are from my beloved Fernwood (retirement/family property).

1 comment:

LuLLy, reflexiones al desnudo said...

Desde mi blog: Reflexiones al desnudo

Congratulations, I had to leave to God situations, situations that deviate from my hands and depend on others to the illuminating.

What we miss God nor a second of our lives.

You leave a warm hug from Medellin, Colombia, and my wishes for your every day is wonderful.