Friday, January 25, 2008

speaking openly about our faith


In a world of political correctness for fear of challenging someone to think about your own views or consider another idea, we Christians sometimes shy away from confronting it headon. I find that it's easier to ease in through my art. For years my art contained not a single Christian image and yet many often found subliminal messages and images there any way. I guess it was my subliminal intention but I often found it remarkable that so many crosses were found in my art that I did not actually plan and insert. Those are the best messages actually when we don't force them. Even though I occasionally have had a negative comment about my views expressed on this blog, I am happy to say that most comments have always been positive and encouraging.

So today I am posting images from my cross zine which when I asked about using the image of the cross received no contest to it.

So go boldly with bravado and be who you are in a world of "sorry to challenge your beliefs" so I will "compromise mine."

No comments: