Sunday, March 09, 2008

BELIEVE


I sometimes think people must think I am a fuddy duddy. I just don't understand some people's ideas of fun. I like silliness. I love to have quiet time too. I don't understand why people think drinking makes like fun. I don't understand why people think believing in God (not god) is uncool. I see people bending time tested truths from the Bible and thinking nothing of it.
I believe in God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. I believe in monogamy. I believe in abstinance.

I believe in sobriety. I believe in marriage. I believe in the 10 Commandments. If any of this makes me a fuddy duddy then so be it. I was once accused of pushing my beliefs through this blog. Well, it is my blog and if you are reading it and it makes you angry, then stop. If you are willing to be challenged then keep reading. Don't dis my beliefs and I won't dis yours but I will tell you loud and clear what I DO BELIEVE!


For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son so that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

1 comment:

morningDove said...

I stand with you and your blog. I believe exactly as you believe. I'm not a fuddy duddy and neither are you. You just choose to believe the everlasting truth that never changes. I'm new to altered book group.