Monday, March 03, 2008

every day is a layer




Every single day is a layer of our life. We choose how to spend it. There are so many tasks that must be done and so many choices of how to use a day. I say "do what you must but also do what you love." Take time for you as well as you take time for others and you will be a better person for all.



___________________________________________________________

Wandering in the desert of life
Faith in God's guidance
To lead me out of strife
Taking me through anything

Lost and scared of life's demands
Help from my Savior
To protect me from fears at hand
Showing me a better way

Calm and peaceful despite worry
Saved through the spirit
Father and son's love
Leading me to a holy life in a hurry




Image is a collage on canvas, using found and decorated papers and even a strip of cork. Titled "earth's layers."

2 comments:

JudyK said...

This is a wonderful piece!

Faye said...

Lovely piece of art. And poetry, too.