Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patty's Day to all


I don't exactly believe in luck but I do think there's a spirit of good that happens to us that is brought about by being attentive to others, caring about other's needs and seeking a relationship with the Heavenly Father. If the life we live is lived for Him, then we find a life worth living. This does not mean we never have any problems or illness or unhappiness. Living with Christ gives us the strength and endurance to persevere and get past the bad days. Having been sick for over a week has me weak and tired but I know it will pass and even if it didn't, I still have Christ. I love the verse from Isaiah that says "With His stripes we are healed" and from Proverbs " A man's spirit sustains him in sickness." With this being holy week leading to Easter and remembering the awful death Christ paid for me, I believe miracles are everywhere and I will be healed.

Find time on this St. Patrick's day to count your many blessings and know that Christ is only a word away.


No comments: