Thursday, September 03, 2009

Day 94 seeking Balance and finding Syncronicity


I love when things line up. Been focusing on balance all year and it's been hard but I've learned that to have balance things must first be imbalanced so that's a good thing. My life has certainly been out of balance for a while but this year is the real test. At least since May 31st when Dad had his stroke. Well, tomorrow he comes home!!!!! Praying we are all up to the task of caregiving now needed.

I also find it a direct blessing when synchronicity happens. (You know at the same providential time.) Well, after writing the piece on listening yesterday, I received a phone tree message from our pastor about . . . L I S T E N I N G! So trying hard to listen for lessons to strengthen, bless and heal my hurting body, mind and soul!

No comments: