Monday, September 28, 2009

Equilibrium


Clouds march across
The bright western sky,
A parade of gold and violet.
Something leaps within my soul.
A pang of relief.
It feels as if God Himself
is patting me on the head saying,
"There there my child,
Hang onto your faith
A little longer.
The worst is over."
The release I feel is amazing,
Release from
Trusting too little,
Expecting too much, and
Accepting too greedily.
God understands me.
God is with me, Himself.
God is still my Father.
I will not forget and
I will forever follow
His lead.

A half moon plays
Peep eye in the south west.
I almost hear angel laughter.
A wondrous lightness
Of heart gives my spine a shiver.
I really know God's mirth and
Sense of joy.
Holding that thought in my heart
Will certainly keep me on the path
To a new equilibrium and
A contented soul.

1 comment:

Mescrap said...

So beautifully describe ....