Friday, September 11, 2009

from Day 99


Drowning in thoughts
Pleading for a Savior
I lose my spirit and
Go into survival mode
Just doing what must be done-
Day by day
Moment by moment

The tears are there but I just hold them till I escape to a better place to release them.

I sit here on my parents breezeway but the air is still stagnant.
I gasp for life.
It doesn’t help.
My lungs won't work.
The air stays on my tongue.
And I lose hope again.

I've so much to be thankful for. How easily I forget. When will I lose myself to others?

The mind is crammed.
The stomach is aching.
The heart is broken.
The spirit is gone.
The soul is vacant.
The mind is losing brains cells with each crisis.

I must take hold of myself. Get over myself and release it!

The sun brightens in the
Eastern sky.
When will I allow God's Son to brighten me?
The moon fades in the
Western sky just
As my spirit fades within me.
When will I allow God to bring the light
Into my soul?

HOPE
Returns
Doctor
Was
PLEASED
With
PROGRESS


Time to let go and let God is always the right path to take!

Slowly learning that a stroke must be recovered slowly by everyone taking care of the patient as well.

No comments: