Sunday, June 10, 2007

Inspiration comes from unexpected creative play!





I admit it! I get stuck on ideas and themes that I never get finished with. Actually that's

a good idea for kick starting creative slumps. just revisit an old theme. I did that whole series of vessels in the early 90's and now I'm back at and more obsessed than ever. The little image I cut from Art business news for an ATC started me doing them in a different method that includes my new passion for collage!


The single vessel on a fern background is about 11X 14 inches but the idea began from the two small ATC's The one with the man rising from the vessel is a total magazine collage on a watercolor background; the one with the daisy is a watercolor vessel with a magazine flower on a watercolor background.


You never know where inspiration will start or end or if it ever does!

No comments: