Friday, June 01, 2007

New Mini Art Series


I had the grand idea after planting flower seeds yesterday to save the packs and make paper dolls from them. The idea mushroomed and I now have a mini series of pieces I am calling SEEDY LADIES. I used clip art heads from Lisa Volrath's just print something freebies. Made my own legs and arms from scrapbook paper ads. The seed packets are the torso. Found more flower clipart to embellish and attached all to a vintage looking flowery scrapbook page. The finished piece is 12X12 inches.

I have more pieces to share over the next few days including a 3X12 inch canvas collage, ATC's and another 12X12 piece. Hope they inspire you to create with seed packets or other things we usually throw away.

Have fun and find your own seedy project.

No comments: