Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Nice Girls Finish


Sorry it's been so long since I blogged but I took my parents to see my son who moved 5 hours away to work for a newspaper. He's doing great but still settling in and needing a little family visit to encourage him. He moved to New Bern, NC and it is an absolutely charming historic town.
Since returning I've been busy doing all the post travel stuff and just not had much op to do art but did this little journal page last night while watching TV. I started with a paper doll and some stick on letters and along with prismacolor art stix (absolutely wonderful if you haven't tried them DO!) and a black sharpie. I think it has a positive message and nice graphic appeal.
By the ways everyone says I'm nice and I always protest. Maybe I am and I will finish all I aspire to do and be some day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris...I love this! Is the image a paper doll and where did you get her? The piece is adorable. Glad you got to see your son. My oldest will be a senior in h.s. this fall. The thought of him growing up is bitter sweet. Take care!

Linda