Monday, November 05, 2007

Holiday Season already!




How do I let it get here and not be ahead of the game every year? I have bought a few presents and plan to start baking and freezing this week! I've even thought of putting up the tree early since my son will hopefully be home for Thanksgiving for a couple days. He loves Christmas as much as I do. The Southern Christmas Show comes to town this week and it always puts me in the spirit and gives me lots of ideas. I really like a simple holiday with family. I have a small family but it always amazes me how much there is to do. I love it but if only I could do on 4 hours of sleep a night. Not possible.
I also think it's time to start those gratitude lists and let the rest take care of itself.


I am thankful for:




  • God, my heavenly father


  • Christ, my Savior


  • super husband


  • dear son


  • wonderful parents


  • dad didn't break his knee when he fell


  • home


  • friends


  • art


  • a good life


Have you started your list?



Image is from a beach journal started with a friend. We are the alias mermaids, Maggie and Mia.



No comments: