Monday, November 26, 2007

Rainy Days and Mondays - Guilt Free?


So much to do and just wanting to relax and enjoy the quiet day....is that bad? I need to finish decorating for the holidays, bake, shop, wrap, clean, make art, mail cards and art submissions and the list goes on and on and on just like yours I'm sure. Please share how you take advantage of rainy days just for you and not feel guilty. I find myself going from task to task, saying, "I'll just do this and then take time for me." BUT after an almost entire day of little chore to little chore, the day is gone and I took no time for me. I am a firm believer in taking time for me to be better for my family. When I don't for weeks on end, I often get resentful and turn out to be a not very "nice" person to live with....so share your thoughts on how you make time for you and not feel one bit bad about it!


Image is a card idea for my kids class. It's just little strokes from various paint pens to make the tree shape.

No comments: