Thursday, November 01, 2007

When is too much too much?





I finally got good at saying NO, but still find myself with too many projects, commitments and dreams. I just want to make art and share it the best way I know how. Seems this blog is the way. I've tried to start a new blog at Artella but I seldom get my self on there to do it. How do those of you who keep several blogs going do it? I have dial up internet service so loading and waiting is so slow for me. Maybe that's one reason I often fall short. I do find a little time for art almost every single day. I do several swaps. I still take care of my husband and grown son and parents and some friends. I'm not old by any means of today's standards (52) but I do get tired easily and chase various aches and pains around. 24/7 never seems to be enough time! Please share you ideas with me. Blessings to you who do it all and do it well.






Check out my weak blog and other GREAT blogs at http://artellacafe.com/blogs/creative_inspirations_2/default.aspx






Until next time....here's a little wc palmetto tree from my Kiawah week.

1 comment:

Lin said...

Hi Chris!! It's me, Oxford, Lin! I sketch daily and try to post daily as well: http://viewfromtheoak.blogspot.com ... I'm 59 and slowing down too -- work 4 long days -- intense work, students, visitors, grants, teaching, have 3 grands, a prince of a husband, a garden, etc. etc. I guess I"m not sleeping enough is how I do it ... and I've given up any semblance of social life.. maybe that's it too?