Thursday, November 15, 2007

We are here to serve



We often hear only the negative about computers....malfunctions, people doing bad things to systems, people leaving their families for other lives...the list goes on but I'm here to say computers do good too. I have a whole network of friends that are there at the click of a button to pray for needs, friends to keep in touch with during busy times, inspirational sites continually feed my spirit and my artistic endeavors. Other people's blogs tell me that we are all in this world together. We all have similar problems and goals and needs and like the old song goes...people need people and people need the Lord...we're all in it together so let's help each other out at every chance possible.


May you know many blessings this Thanksgiving season and share them with many!


Image is a digital collage of my shadow with fall colors and computer text.


4 comments:

TheWhimsicalPeacock said...

Thank you for the beautiful words and lovely artwork. Have a good holiday.

Anonymous said...

Great collage! You are ahead of us all and provide some good reminders of just how much we have to give thanks for.
Lizbeth

Patricia J. Mosca said...

What a wonderful post Chris....I share the same feelings...JUST A CLICK AWAY!
A blessed Thanksgiving to you

Anonymous said...

So true Chris! Computers can be wonderful tools if they are used for good not evil. what a cool digital collage...thanks for sharing and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!