Saturday, November 03, 2007

More blessings


I spent the day with my parents yesterday. Dad had fallen a couple days ago and had doctor apts already lined up. He only went to the ER after he decided it was serious. No broken bones but his arthritic knee was messed up pretty bad. He's diabetic and on cumaden (not sure of spelling) so they have to be cautious of what they do. Despite it all we had a fun time going together and enjoying the time together and fall color on the ride.

I realized once there the same stretch of high 70 goes to where my son lives. It felt good to know we were connected by that road even though about 400 miles apart. This short verse came to mind.


A span of Hwy 70 connects the state end to end
as our hearts connect our love and care for one another.
I can never know the depth an volume of this love without
knowing the importance of God in it all.


Blessing on you this day! Enjoy the wild altered me photo. Altered by scratching out the background and adding prismacolor and Elmer's paint pens to the remains.

No comments: