Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Heaven on Earth


I've neglected my word focus for the year THANKFUL so today is a tribute to it and all the bits of HEAVEN I find on EARTH:



  • cool mornings in June after brutally hot ones

  • the sun's golden hue on everything in its path

  • God's good graces

  • a loving faithful husband who still loves me after 27 years (28 soon)

  • a smart hardworking kind son who calls everyday

  • dear parents who taught me right from wrong and still are my best role models

  • creative time every day to make art

  • neighbors on whom you can depend when a favor is needed

  • friends too many to number who never give up on me

  • inspiring words of God through The Bible

  • email buddies I've never met but continue to support, encourage and inspire me

  • prayer warriors of all ages

  • church family who care about me

  • freedom to be just me

  • good books and movies to escape with

  • trips to Kiawah (beach) or the mountains, with views that put a whole new perspective on life and living

  • backyard retreats with my journal and Bible where I find peace and serenity

  • 52 years of privileges

  • this blog where I can share my true self, good and bad

Today's image is the completed AB page from the RR with the paper dolls from yesterday's blog tucked in the bandana pocket

No comments: