Monday, June 30, 2008

obsession with cross continues


There are so many styles of crosses. Most have Christian beginnings. Eventually I may write about them but for now I just love the different shapes and what can be done with them.

I've made a few new cards I will share as well but this one is pure watercolor allowed to run the entire shape but you can still see subtle outlines of the celtic icon.

I've started putting special images in a wonderful watercolor journal I found. I'm calling it MELANGE since it will be a look at the images I use again and again. Landscapes, crosses, seascapes, ferns, collages, altered ideas, profiles, shadows and even simple handprints and more. I never tire of certain images and will continue to use them again and again until I can no longer hold a brush or glue stick.

No comments: